Saturday, April 10, 2010

first post

Okay, so I started this blog in order to vent some of my emotions that I can't tell anyone else. Reading other blogs about similar situations has inspired me to do this. It seems that it has helped with others so thought I might give this a chance...


I am a division one college soccer player in the state of North Carolina. I am just the average student-athlete. But, I am gay...or at least I think I am. This is one thing that makes me different among my teammates. I haven't told anyone and I don't think I will for a while. It's a hard issue to bring up among a bunch of college guys that like to go out and hook up with any girl that talks to them. Keeping such a big secret sucks but after a while, I have learned to deal with it.

Not sure what else to write since this is my first time but I will get back at this tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment