Monday, March 17, 2014

'marry me' vid

first off, i want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last post - i see every comment and really appreciate all the love i got.

secondly, i saw this video on madmanMD's blog and thought it was awesome. it's weird though because i can't even relate. i've been living in a shell far too long (due to my school being in the middle of nowhere) and haven't experienced these types of emotions yet. i want to and hope to - so possibly moving across country to live in an actual city, it might happen...enjoy.

marry me from elvisdifazio on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. I love this video. Makes me kinda choke up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is excellent that you only like Asian guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool vid dood. Reminds me of that movie Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love your blog. I'm a documentary maker looking to chat to people about a new show on secrets. Couldn't find an email for you though. You can contact me here: ioreilly@blastfilms.co.uk
    Thank you, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete