Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

So I've been home for about 2 weeks now and this is by far my best break yet. I've been spending time with family and friends and its been way sick. Things haven't changed one bit with anyone I've told either. Even though I'm not out to everyone I hang out with daily, its just getting to the point of where I don't care if they know or not. I have been planning on telling a couple more close friends here but its still kind of hard to bring it up even though I've done it over a dozen times (fucking cant believe I'm out to that many people haha).

Well I have been meaning to write more than I have but I rarely even use my computer while I'm home since I'm out of the house always. I'm gonna try to do some more than what I have but until then... MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Enjoy the time you have with friends and family and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday :)

This is me putting up our big ass tree and
our dog Chelsea doing her part haha

And this is the final product :)

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well! Enjoy your time with family and friends,and have an extraordinary 2012! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socrkid: Wow! What a gift, you finally gave us a passing glimpse of you. Now some details are missing but I still like what I see. Beautiful dog and beautiful tree befitting a beautiful guy, both inside and out.

    Hope you have a safe and fun holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you're hot. Dog is hot too! Hahha. But seriously, I pictured you with brown hair for some reason. Thanks for sharing. I dig your blog and read every post.

    Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta say that tree looked like a pain to put together but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, is that an angel capping the tree? You don't see Angels on Christmas trees that much anymore.

    Continue to enjoy your break with your family and friends and thanks for sharing. Your courage is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey man, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. nice crotch shot btw. ha ha. no really, nice tree and all, hope you had a great time at Christmas. keep up the great blogging. dan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Great Holiday! Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas bud! Enjoy your break, can't wait to watch you grow as a person in 2012! Take it easy
    P.S.- Chelsea is adorable, especially in her little jersey haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year and hope you had a great Christmas. Nice pictures, that tree looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tree!!!!

    Happy New Year, Kid! Hoping that you continue on to have a great and winning 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete